1) Recently TATA collaborated with a foreign company to launch its GSM service in India. Name the Company?
2) Which Advertising Agency created the Zoo Zoo ads?
3) “Who do you know” is a slogan for which social site?
4) Which airlines company has the tagline “Now everyone can fly”?
5) Girish Wagh and Justin Norek are names associated with a product that promises to revolutionize the industry. Which product are we talking about?
6) What was started by Shri Gangabisanji Agrawal in 1937 in Bikaner?
7) He gave up his Indian citizenship in 2007 to adopt Irish citizenship, making him the richest
Irish national in the world. He is the single largest shareholder in Tata Group, with a 18.5%
stake in Tata Sons. Name the personality.
8) What does FCUK stands for?
9) Famous brand Dove is a product of which company?
10) “Stay Hungry Stay Foolish” is the name of a book written by Rashmi Bansal. The title is
taken from a speech to the Stanford Univ graduates. Whose words were these?
11) Its name is derived from the Sino-Korean words and it is roughly translated as "arise or
come up out of Asia" or "rising out of Asia". Founded in 1944 as manufacturer of steel tubing
and bicycles, this company has been, as of today, exporting cars to Europe for 18 years.
Company? (Hint - leading sponsors of an event at Flinders Park)
12) “We are number 2. Why go with us? Because we try harder.” Which company uses the above
13) Which celebrity owns the management company Mindscapes Maestros?
14) She left the MD and founder CEO position in one of the leading insurance companies and
joined India’s 3rd largest private sector bank. Who are we talking about?
15) Which company executed the Bandra-Worli sea-Link project?
16) Name Microsoft’s latest search engine.
17) Which privately held company owns Martini Vermouth, Dewar's Scotch and Bombay
18) “Quality in Everything we do” is the new slogan of this company. Their earlier one was
“From Thought to Finish”. Name the company.
19) Who was the architect of the merger between Daimler Benz and Chrysler, which ultimately
ended in failure. (Hint - Until 2005, he was the CEO of Daimler Chrysler)
20) “The Best Thing to Happen to Men Since Women is the tagline of?”